DECCAN Tour Pune to GoA
Sale Date Ended
Pimpri Chinchwad cycling club (Association) announced one of the most exciting cycle journeys in India. We ride the fabled route through the rolling Deccan hills to Goa 450 Kms (Approx.). Every night, we camp at some of Maharashtra is prettiest location and enjoy the delicious cuisine! Every day, for 3 straight days, we pedal through the heart of Maharashtra, past idyllic villages and picture-postcard coconut groves! On one side would be the roads in between the farms and on the other, the towering mountains of the Sahyadris!
This is a thrilling cycling experience along with all Cyclist, Cycle is the best mode to explore Deccan terrain This is a journey which happens once in a lifetime! Rise above yourself because, as someone once said, Life starts at the end of your comfort zone!
ROUTE MAP - https://goo.gl/maps/9UPmVyUFCaN2
Dates: 23rd March to 27th March
Distance: 450 Kms. approx.
Day 1: Pune - Satara: 120 kms
Day2: Satara - Kolhapur: 130 kms
Day3: Kolhapur - Belguam: 112 kms
Day4: Belguam - Baga Beach: 97 kms
TOTAL: 450 Kms (Approx.).
Trip Cost: Yet to decide
Important Included Points:
Stays at Satara ,Kolhapur, Belguam & Baga Beach.
All food from Pune till Goa on us unless people go out individually for some different food
Back up support: 1 Car and 1 Bike
Cycle breakdown Kit.
Professional cyclists will be with us to keep up the pace
Cycles will be delivered back to Pune by our train.
Whom to contact?
Mr. Gaju - 9767056010
Mr. Vishwakant - 9923400594
Mr. Ajit - 9923702071
Mr. Sunil - 9422327388
1. A cyclist must have reached the minimum age 18.
2. A cyclist can only participate in the Event if he has completed an appropriate registration fully and truthfully.
3. If the cyclist is unable to participate in the Event, He must inform earlier.
4. The cyclist should have his own cycle fit for long distance.
5. Cyclist should not have any health problems.
6. Cyclist should practice daily for long distance cycling.
7. Participant should know basic of cycling maintainance.