Sale Date Ended
The Workshop is aimed at equipping the learner with the tools, techniques and skills required to remember more, faster, for long and with least effort possible.
Be it students, professional, businessmen, home-makers or elderly - everyone feels this challenge. The challenge of not being able to retain and recall something that they saw, heard, read or experienced in near past or long back. It has become such a common issue that it is taken normal and for granted. But it could be frustrating for many and could cost a lot too!
• Students forget answers, dates and events, formulae, spellings, technical names, maps, factoids, sequences, orders etc. And that results in lower scores after all the hard work.
• Professionals and businessmen need to remember lists, names of clients, facts and figures, tasks and appointments, product codes and related information.
• Home Makers forget their shopping lists, phone numbers and extensions, recipe ingredients, their kids’ time table, who had called etc.
• And all of us time to time forget where did we keep our keys, wallet, spectacles, phone and also it’s a challenge to remember to remember something.
Creative Memory works on the fundamental laws and rules of memory. It goes against the regular practice of only repeating lots of text and writing down everything that needs to be remembered. Creative Memory is highly visual, extremely simple to use, and is fun-oriented. Many of the techniques taught are used by contestants in World Memory Championship. And it does not require you to be any genius to get started. It being simple brings out results faster so much so that you could easily measure the improvements, the same day. It being visual can be learnt by people of all ages with least effort. It involves multi-sensory exercises and activities and is whole brain based. Do not give up on it, yet. You have the key to unlock the mysteries of your memory!
Agenda of the Workshop:
1. Good to Know Basics
---> Brain and Memory
---> Memory Types
---> Memory Models
2. Organizing the information through appropriate tools
3. Foundation of memory
---> The Laws, the rules and the environment
4. The steps to remember
5. Learning and Applying Memory Techniques for:
---> Para and simple lists
---> Ordered Lists
---> General Knowledge Facts and Factoids
---> Technical Information
---> Long Lists/Large amount of Information
---> Names and Faces
---> Dates and Events
---> Maps and Flags (with copyright techniques)
---> Forgetting the place you kept your keys, phone, wallet etc.
---> Quick Facts for short term memory, Spellings, formulae, orders
---> Remembering to not forget doing something tomorrow
6. Creating Self Enhancing Systems for Memory
7. Food and Nutrition for Brain and Memory
8. Many exercises to try yourself, fun-filled activities and myth busting sessions!
Who can attend?
1. School Students (IX standard and above)
2. College Students & Competitive Exam Students (Highly Recommended)
3. Corporate Professionals (Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Accounts etc.)
4. Businessmen and Self Employed
5. Parents and Teachers
6. Writers and Authors
COST and INCLUSIONS:
• INR 3000/- (For full day workshop & Includes Training Material, Lunch and Tea/Coffee etc.)
Sachin Malik is a Certified Memory Trainer and has 10+ years of corporate experience. Sachin is passionate about training people into Memory and Learning Skills through workshops for students, adults (colleges, institutes and corporate) and elderly in varied setups and formats. Sachin founded “The Neurons”, a memory and learning skills training organization, is on the panel of Educomp as Expert – Memory and Retention and is enlisted as a Memory and Learning Coach with Schools in New Delhi.