Sale Date Ended
This workshop helps participants use the tools of creative writing to find true expression and meaning. If you hear that voice in your head saying "You are not creative," then it's time for you to tell it to shut up! Our Contemplative Writing workshop will get you started with this and provide you tools to start writing freely and authentically.
Who Is It For?
Participants from the age group of 16 upwards Writers, bloggers, non-writers - the workshop is open to anyone looking to become more aware, creative and mindful.
Participants get a feel for how they can open up to their own creativity and use writing to become more mindful of happenings within and around them.
- will give you tools to work through creative blocks
- begin the process of silencing your inner critic
- will help you learn to go within your "selves" for inspiration
- will teach you how to find inspiration in the world around
- will empower you to commit to a regular practice of mindful writing
Founder, Pause for Perspective
Post Workshop : Participants will be offered ongoing tasks and mentoring via email/ social media and the opportunity to share what they write to get feedback and encouragement.