Sale Date Ended
For Age above 25
Sale Date Ended
Literature Studio’s "Conjuring a Story" is a step-by-step approach to flash fiction writing. It is a highly interactive and productive workshop that will take you through the process of developing the characters, detailing the settings, and building the plots, all within the confines of flash fiction.
Through inspiring readings, interactive exercises, and constructive critique, our aim will be to ensure that all participants are able to conceptualize, create, and edit at least one piece of flash fiction right there during the workshop.
The content of the workshop is suitable for anyone above 10 years of age. As long as you know how to use a pen on a notepad, you are eligible.
It totally depends upon what you are looking for. But here are a few examples:
1. If you are curious about writing and want to explore if it is your cup of tea, you will most likely find your answer here.
2. If you wish to start writing and want to hit the ground running, you will write one piece of flash fiction right there in the workshop and get to carry home a technique that you can reuse n number of times to generate new story ideas.
3. If you are suffering from writers’ block and are desperate to get a breakthrough, you will most likely get it here.
4. If you are a writer and are looking for new story/book ideas, you will not only get new ideas here, you will also get to carry home a technique that you can reuse n number of times to generate new story ideas.
5. If you are a writer but want to break out of your comfort zone, this workshop will give you a chance to experiment.