Sale Date Ended
Dear fellow members of the USI,
Greetings from the BOE-USI
It is that time of the year again – the annual USICON; this time at Mumbai.
2017 for the Board of Education starts with the pre-registered lectures at the USICON.
Every year, the BOE-USI, carefully chooses an important topic of urological practice, to be delivered by renowned speakers from both within the country or outside. This year is no different.
This year’s selection of topics is as follows
20th January 2017, time 7:30 am to 9 am
Speaker Dr. B A Krishna, HOD Nuclear Medicine at the Hinduja Hospital
Understanding the diuretic renogram.
1. Requesting for a nuclear scan - Indications for diuretic renogram vs DMSA.
2. Information difference between the 2 tests.
3. Dosage of isotope and its importance.
4. Necessity for delayed images in the renogram study.
5. Reading the report – reading the impression of the doctor or making sense of the images. Pitfalls in the reading.
6. Details needed in the requisition – difference it makes if absent.
7. Clinical cases for discussion.
Duration of the lecture 1 hour, Q&A session 30 minutes.
Registration Fee Rs. 750
Last date for registration: December 25th 2016.
Please remember that the conference venue is in Navi Mumbai, and it can take time to reach the conference centre. The advantage is that the talks are scheduled for 7:30 am, when travel to the venue should be relatively traffic-free. Both the speakers are of international repute. We would not want you to miss the important parts of the lecture by being late.
Both the application and the payment modalities have been put up on the BOE website. Please download, fill in properly, and send to Mr. Navneet Arora at email@example.com.
I hope you make the best of this opportunity.
With warm regards,
Dr. Venkatesh Krishnamoorthy
Chairman, BOE – USI
Chairman, NU Hospitals-