Couple Car + Lunch Cocktail Ticket
Sale Date Ended
Single Rally, Lunch and Cocktail Ticket
Sale Date Ended
Date: 14th June 2015
Venue: Novotel, HICC
1. Rs. 4,000/- Couple. Includes - Breakfast, Cocktaiks & Lunch & participation in the Rally
2. Rs. 3,000/- Single. Includes - Breakfast, Cocktaiks & Lunch & participation in the Rally
3. Rs 3,000/- Couple. Includes - Breakfast, Cocktaiks & Lunch & participation in the Rally
The Blind Car Rally is an Annual Event where the Participant is guided through the route by a Visually Impaired Navigator.Over the years the Rally has helped fund Projects.
1. Spread Awareness about the Visually Impaired and the Importance of Primary Education
2. To Provide a Unique & Fun Event for Participants and the Visually Challenged alike.
The Blind Car Rally is organised by Round Table India (START 148 & HPRT 183). Over the years it has led to the completion of projects for building schools and Primary Education.
The Rally is scheduled for 14th June 2015. It is a unique rally where the Participant is guided through the course by a Visually Impaired person who reads the route instructions in Braille.
RALLY IN BRIEF:
• The rally will take place on the 14th of June at Novotel.
• The car rally for the blind is a special rally where the driver is navigated or ‘shown’ the way by a visually impaired person.
• The navigator is given instructions that convey directions through various checkpoints through the rally route, which is approximately 50 kms.
• Another unique point is that this isn’t a ‘race’ in the traditional sense.
• This is a time-speed-distance rally.
• It is important to maintain speed as instructed by the navigator.
• If instructions are followed, the team will go through the checkpoints at correct times.
• There are penalties for reaching a checkpoint too late or even too early.
• This makes It a fun, unique and challenging event at the same time!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Call us on 9885540000 , 9908398763
WHATS THE POINT?
Through this Rally we support various initiatives of the National Association for the Blind, and other Education related projects. Over the last 5 years we have spent lakhs on various projects through this program.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
Drop us a call for any queries on 9885540000, 9908398763.