Sale Date Ended
BLACK HOLE TOUR
• Black Hole Recordings is a Dutch record label founded by TijsVerwest (Tiësto) and ArnyBink in 1997. It has been home to a large number of prominent trance artistsincluding Tiesto, Deadmau5, Ferry Corsten, BT, Cosmic Gate, Richard Durand and many more!
• It was nominated for the WMC Awards: Miami as Best Global Dance Record Labelinthe years 2008 to 2011 and has been consistently releasing chart topping singles and EP's across genres through its many sub labels.
• For a greater insight into the label, kindly visithttp://www.blackholerecordings.com/
Black Hole Recordings will also be giving the Ad Brown & Joshi tour global socialmedia coverage through its vast network and reach, and will aid in the marketing and promoting process for the duration of the tour.
Artist Profile- AD BROWN
• Not content with smashing the dance floors at key UK venues like Ministry of Sound,Brown has toured his unique sound across India, Indonesia, Russia and mainland Europe,whilst still finding time to headline festivals like Burnout and fill a 2 week residency atShanghai’s infamous M1NT Club.
• Ad’s influence and style stretches far beyond the productions he’s masterminded and theremixes for the likes of Kylie Minogue, Usher and TinchyStryderthat his fingerprints can be found all over, a truly international force on the music scene with releases onArmada, Slinky, Hope, Garuda and of course, Black Hole.
• His flawless debut artist album, “Something For The Pain”,(30 months in the making and condensed from over 100 demos) surpassed all expectation by delivering an ensemble of killer tracks
Music by Ad Brown
• Ad Brown and Hannah Ray - Ready And Waiting
• Ad Brown with Shawn Mitiska - Pulse
• Ad Brown with Steve Kaetzel & Kerry Leva - Up All Night
• Ad Brown feat. Kerry Leva - Memorial (You Were Loved) (Maor