Beyond Project Management
Sale Date Ended
Beyond Project Management – what next? Good practices in Program and Portfolio management.
Many of the practitioners have been managing projects for quite long. Quite a few of the Senior Project Managers have also been involved in Program and Portfolio management.
This webinar outlines the good management practices in Program and Portfolio management.
It covers the following topics, based broadly on the frameworks from PMI and AXELOS/APMG.
- What are programs and portfolios?
- How programs are different from large projects?
- How programs and portfolios enable achievement of corporate strategic objectives?
- Which are the critical success factors which differentiate program and portfolio management?
- Which skillsets are required for their effective management?
- An overview of the program and portfolio lifecycles as per global standards
- An overview of professional certifications relating to program and portfolio management.
(Including Program Management Professional (PgMP®), Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®), Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP® ) and Management of Portfolios (MoP® ) ).
For queries and registration send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org