Sale Date Ended
Dear Bee enthusiasts!
We (The Hive) are organising a Bee-Keeping training. It's scheduled on 24th th September at the Indus Business Academy,Kanakapura Road.
What should you bring?
1. One scribbling pad & a pen, in case you want to note down something
2. Two photograph of yours (passport sized)*
3. An ID proof (Photo copy)*
4. Fee of 500/- per participant will be recieved by KVIC.*
Workshop fee will be received at the venue.
Note: nos 2 & 3 are for our records & for providing a certificate from KVIC and phtographs and Id proof are mandatory.
If any of the trainees is interested in taking up Bee-Keeping activity at a commercial level, there is a scheme that the Govt of India offers, through which they provide subsidy up to 35% & the nodal agency for implementing this scheme is KVIC. That's the reason we are conducting this training in collaboration with KVIC. Knowing about this, you could even help some body else, who's in need of it.
And a certificate that you have got trained under the KVIC banner would help in availing this facility, in case you are interested.
Topics we will be dwelling upon:
1. Urban Bee-Keeping
2. Dorsata Bee behavior - why bees construct hives on high rise buildings & how removing those affect our system
3. Practical demonstration with Apis Cerana bees.
4. Govt of India's initiative in commercialising Bee-Keeping activity & the assistance they provide.
5. Many more topics related to bees, that are not listed.
Registration starts at 9:30am and training starts at 10:00am, on Saturday, 24th September.