Sale Date Ended
2 DAY BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
The basic photography workshop aims to cover topics such as 'getting off the 'auto' mode' and learning how to better understand the way your camera works in order to reduce the amount of disappointing images and non-productive results. Participants will be taking control of creative aspects such as depth-of-field and motion blur. Participants will finish the course being able to look at a photograph and really critique it and understand why it works, why it doesn’t.
Workshop is designed for:
For beginners or those having many doubts about basic settings or just want to improve. DSRL, bridge cameras or compact cameras needed for the course.
Topics which will be covered:
• Comprehension of light and exposure
• Getting to know your camera (build up, settings, modes, etc.)
• Comprehension of Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO, Flash, White Balance
• Dare to use Manual mode, just like a pro!
• Learn to use depth of field, light and shadow
• Tips and tricks on composition and framing
• How to develop your own style in photography
• Visual literacy
Highlights of the workshop:
• You will get a solid foundation about the technique and aesthetics of photography
• You will be able to use manual mode
• You will receive well designed hand-out materials which you can take home
• You will learn tricks and tips from a PRO
• You will put learnt things in practice on the group photo walk and the group evaluation of the photos
• All this in a good mood and inspiring milieu
To Register Call Mulchand on +9833683379