Sale Date Ended
Early Bird Registration
Sale Date Ended
Michael Hammer, a visionary leader of re-engineering and process management, concurs: “High performance operating processes are necessary but not sufficient for enterprise success”. Managing strategy is different than managing operations. But both are vital and need to be aligned. First of all organizations should have clearly defined strategy and the leaders should have good understand of strategy and competitive position. Various studies illustrated that strategy execution is one of the top concern for the business leaders.
Balanced Scorecard is a framework that translates an organisation’s strategy into a set of objectives and measures, and aligns the organisation to them though its planning and control processes.
This course enables participants to understand the proven framework of Drs. Kaplan & Norton’s balanced scorecard. Highly experienced practitioner will illustrate practical aspects of deploying the balanced scorecard framework with step-by-step approach and enable participants to practice in their organizations.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
Post training support for complex projects for deploying balanced scorecard projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
ABOUT YOUR COURSE LEADER
Shaik Abdul Khadar
Managing Director & Principal Consultant Fruition Management Consulting Pvt.Ltd
About Fruition Management Consulting
Fruition Management Consulting is specialized in helping large scale organizations in solving complex problems and achieve breakthrough results through strategy execution, operational excellence, sales & operations planning, supply chain management, and ERP initiatives. Based on extensive experience, our consultants can help organizations in rolling out complex global programs and projects successfully.
At Fruition, we believe that our holistic approach, proven methodologies, and real time experience can transform the organizations with focus on strategic alignment and knowledge transfer. We adhere to our ethics and values, strive to bring value addition to our customers, and collaborate for long term relationship.
Session A. Introduction
· Power of intangible assets
· Introduce Balanced Scorecard and strategy map?
· Strategy execution framework (XPP: Execution Premium)
Session B. Develop the Strategy
• Defining mission, values, and vision statements
• Strategic change agenda
• Strategic analysis (SWOT, PESTEL etc.,)
• Strategy formulation
Session C. Translate the Strategy
• Strategy map & strategic themes
• Defining measures and targets
• Defining, prioritizing, and managing strategic initiatives & portfolios
• Aligning human capital to strategy by identifying strategic job families
• Strategic funding / aligning budget to strategy (Stratex)
• Selecting meaningful KPIs and setting targets
Session D. Align the Organization
• Aligning business units
• Aligning support units
• Aligning employees
• Aligning board, key suppliers, key customers etc., (overview)
Session E. Linking Strategy to Operations
• Identifying key business processes
• Introduction of process frameworks (PCF, SCOR, ARIS, etc.,)
• Process improvement approaches (lean, six sigma, etc.,)
• Sales & operations planning.
Session F. Execution of operations and projects
· Process execution & operations management
· Overview of business process management
· Initiatives Management
· Overview of program management
· Overview of project management)
Session G. Monitor and learn through strategy and
· Designing effective strategy review meetings
· Communicating & Conducting strategic review meetings
· How strategic review through theme approach will increase effectiveness
· Aligning operational review meetings (Monthly, weekly, daily etc.,)
Session H. Test and adapt strategy execution
• Profitability Analysis
• Strategy / Correlations
• Identify emerging strategies through effective strategy reviews
Session I. Risk management
· Integrating Risk Management into the Strategy Execution System
Session J. Leadership and Governance topics
· Leading Change and the Role of the CEO
· Building a Core Management Competence: The Critical Role of The Office of Strategy Management (OSM).Strategy Management: An Emerging Management System.
Course Start on each day : 8:30 AM
Networking and Refreshments break : 10:30
Lunch break : 13:00
Networking and Refreshments break : 15:30
Course Conclusion : 17:30