Sale Date Ended
Hollywood shows it’s possible for your car to be Gone in 60 seconds. But real always outdoes reel.
Our attention span, mind’s power to focus on one thing, is simply gone in 9 seconds!
It’s no exaggeration; our minds travel faster than the fastest car ever engineered.
So, as trainers, speakers, presenters how do you keep your audience engaged throughout the 1 hour or 1 day or 10 days?
How do highly successful speakers like Tony Robbins, Steve Jobs, Simon Sinek keep us engaged for hours? And first of all, what makes them so successful?
SECRETS OF SUPER SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC SPEAKING REVEALED !!
GREAT SPEAKERS have these attributes hard-wired into their muscle memory:
1. They know what the outcomes are that they want their audience to achieve for every sentence, phrase, exercise, session and period of speaking
2. They are able to set sensory-based indicators which tell them when the audience are achieving the planned learning outcomes, or not
3. They constantly focus on the audience, not needing to think about the content which they could deliver in their sleep and so they are flexible with the programme in order to achieve consistent outcomes for the learners
4. They adopt a position with their audience of guide and facilitator and not the fountain of all knowledge and request the audience to accept an equal responsibility
5. They enable the audience to generate self-motivation and provide clear input explaining the subject being covered and how to apply it
6. They have the ability to deliver their topic and be aware of their own performance, tracking the responses from the learners and then assessing these responses in order to generate improvements to future sessions
Learn all this AND MORE……
You will also learn to:
- master your training content without having to read through long notes
- connect with your audience in such a way that you cater to every individuals need
- incorporate humor into every part of your training
- plan your training so that each topic links to the next in a smooth flow
- be patient with your audience, even the ones who are learning slow
- deal efficiently & effectively with difficult people in the audience
Objectives Of This Training
Become professional speaker & trainer
Become GREAT at public speaking
Deliver Super Powerful sales pitch
Discover Charismatic leadership
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP registered with ANLP CIC, UK
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF Approved Coach Training that is a dual certification training with NLP
- Trained/coached over 4000 people across 11 nationalities (including French, Spanish, British, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - http://tinyurl.com/la2ln4j
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - http://tinyurl.com/oxcrl9r
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - http://tinyurl.com/nljq9tb
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - http://tinyurl.com/kbtcbt4
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the epithets given to him by those who have attended his courses
- 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings
N B : Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material for certification trainings
c. Assessment & Certification for certification trainings
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. International & remote payments are required to be made in full at the time of registration
b. For in-person payments, a minimum non-refundable deposit for an amount announced for each course individually, is required when making a booking for the full course
c. Full payment is due 15 days prior to start of the booked course
d. In case of any privileged pricing earned by any participant, FULL payment MUST be made within 24 HOURS of booking your seat else the pricing offer will be withdrawn
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Option for cancellations & refunds is not available
b. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis. Requests for the same MUST be made in written communication.