Andharban Jungle Trek 20th August 2017
* Exclusive of GST 5%
Last Date: 26-08-2017
Andharban Jungle Trek 26th August 2017
* Exclusive of GST 5%
Last Date: 25-08-2017
Andharban Jungle Trek 19th August 2017
Sale Date Ended
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, it takes around 4 hours to descend the forest covered with dense forest and shade both sides
“Andharban”, the word itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
MAX ALTITUDE : 3700 Ft
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 70 Km
START POINT: Pimpri
END POINT: Bhira
1.Reporting time 05.30 am
2.Departure from Pune by 06.00 am.
3.In route Halt for breakfast by 08.00 am.
4.Leave towards Andharban 8.30a.m.
5.Reach Andharban 9.30 a.m.
7.Start trek towards Andharban 9.45 am.
8.Reach Hirdi by 1.30 p.m.
9.Lunch by 1.30-2.00 pm
10.Exploring Forest and Going to Bhira.
11.Start Descending to Bhira 3.30 pm
12.Evening refreshments by 6.30 pm
13.Leave towards Pune by 7.00 pm
20.Return to Pune by 9.00 pm
6th August 2017.
20th August 2017
1500/- + 5% GST
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Sunday night, etc.
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Full sleeves Shirt & Full Trousers (Prefereable Track pant or Dryfit material).
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes,socks & pair of slippers/floaters post trek
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
10. Walking Stick
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: