Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
This program is designed for professionals who wish to embark on managerial careers in the analytics sector.The Programme is primarily developed with focus on industry and designed for students & aspiring corporates preparing them for a accelerated career in the field of Business Analytics.
Objective of the Program:
Articulate analytics as a core strategy; Blend of concepts, techniques and application Transform data into actionable insights, Formulate and manage plans to address business issues and Evaluate constraints on the use of data Develop statistically sound and robust analytic solutions
All topics demostrated with R programs
(Alumni IIT & IIM B)
See Profile Below
3 Reasons Why You Should Enroll To This Course
âœ”Industry relevant curriculum that weaves participants with applications for decision support
âœ”The program is designed, delivered and endorsed by leading analytical, technology and consulting organizations.
âœ”The faculty pool consists of leading academicians in the area of business analytics along with experienced industry practitioners.
Day 1: 10th May
a. Basic statistics (central tendency and dispersion, important distributions)
b. Regression and predictive modelling
c. Basics of time-series forecasting
d. Customer segmentation
Day 2: 17th May
a. Constrained optimization LPP basics
b. Queuing basics
c. Monte carlo simulation
Speaker profile: Swagato Chatterjee is an Alumnus of IIT Kharagpur/IIM Bangalore, currently pursuing doctoral at IIM in Marketing. He is also associated with a Startup venture Pristech Analytics(initiative by an IIMB alumnus). Besides coming from excellent academic background, Swagato has wide and varied knowledge in Analytics, Marketing Research & Statistics & currently working on a thesis "Modelling of the consumer behavior in the queuing system". He had also worked in National Mineral Development Corporation and have several publications under his name
1. "Impact of quality, value, satisfaction and loyalty on future buying behavior" in 2014 Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board with Prof. Shainesh G and C N Sai Sravanan
2. "Drivers of Retailer Sales: Exploring the role of value, satisfaction and loyalty" in 7th Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, 2011, Great Lakes Institute of Management, with Giriraj Garg and Prof. Shainesh G
3. “Modeling service quality signals by price-certification combination” was selected in 4th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education 2012, IIM Indore
4. “Brand Credibility as a measure of Brand extension” in 5th Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, 2011, Great Lakes Institute of Management, with Prof Srinivasa Prakhya and Ms. Aruna Divya T.
5. “Profitability of unorganized service sector: A sustainable marketing approach” in 5th Great Lakes-NASMEI Marketing Conference, 2011, Great Lakes Institute of Management, with Ms. Arpita Ghatak
6. “Productivity of unorganized service sector: A study on street food vendors” in Doctoral Colloquium 2011, IIM Ahmedabad.
7. “Relief Well Drainage Proposal for a more Reliable Municipal Water Supply” in Conference of Infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning, 2010, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore with Prof V. R. Desai
Best For: B-school students & graduates, Business Analysts, Software Analysts, Functional Analysts, Market Analyst, Project Managers, Senior Programmers.