Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Agomoni-Mahadevapura Durga Puja Committee is organizing a unique blend of Dandiya and Disco night in a remarkable scale, suitable for all age groups. This is at the heart of ITPL & Whitefield and very close to Phoenix Market City Mall.
Background: Dandiya dances are traditionally performed during festive occasions like Navaratri or Dussehra. Navaratri is the longest Hindu festival celebrated all over India for nine consecutive nights in praise of Lord Rama and Goddess Durga. The Dandiya Raas dance originated as devotional Garba dances, which were performed in Durga`s honor, this dance form is actually the staging of a mock-fight between the Goddess and Mahishasura, and is nicknamed ``The Sword Dance``. The sticks of the dance represent the sword of Durga. Daandiya is a merger of Garba and Raas dance forms and it’s a high-energy dance that is seen today in Navaratri events all across the world.
Agomoni Dandiya Night is attractive for many reasons:
1. One of the biggest dancing area in Bangalore (>12,000 sqft)
2. Reknowned event management team and DJ
3. Many professional filmi dancing couple
4. Professional sound and lighting
5. Ample parking space
6. Free entry for children less than 12 years (no DOB required)
7. Lots of food variety and mixed with Anandomela
6. With full infrastructure and facilities
Event Date & Time: Tuesday, 30th September, 2014 from 7 PM –10:30 PM.
Event Venue (Complete Address) : Smt. Kanthamma & Sri T Govindappa Kalyana Mantapa, Whitefield Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore - 48.
Entry time: 6:30 PM
Ticket Rates: INR 349 for couple, INR 249 for single