Sale Date Ended
On the occasion of World IP Week; we are presenting first of its kind Intellectual Property, Global Taxation & Digital branding Event for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
21st century is an age of Intellectual Property, such as Trademark, Copyright, and Patent, Design
You have started your business as Startup you have to come across various decesion making dillema regarding IP & Taxation and Branding.
Such as; your Mobile APP is Copyrightable or Patentable ?
How to choose best Team for producing IPs like Original Creative designs or UX & UI ?
How will you legally protect Brand promotional Videos while cost of coping is zero ?
How to make creative animated Videos to explain your brand story for your targeted group ?
How to increase startup valuation by incresing IP assets portfolios ?
Which and what kind of IPs are taxable ?
How to Incorporate an IP Rich Business ?
and many more hidden wealth building secrets by prominent Industry leaders.
Taxmantra which is a professional Consulting Firm in Taxation and Business Advisory and Intellectual Property, brought to you this cutting edge seminar cum workshop in association with IPMALL.CO which is first of its kind IP Licensing online Marketplace for monetizing IP Assets.
The workshop will be categorise into three Sections as belows :
1. Starting Up a Business
2. Manginging IP & Taxation issues in the business
3. Design thinking implemention
So, book your seats fast for the " IP and Digital Branding for Creative Entrepreneurs " scheduled to be held on TUESDAY, 3rd MAY, 2016!
SPEAKER PROFILES :
1. ALOK PATNIA : Alok Patnia, Founder and CEO of Taxmantra.com has been actively involved with start-ups, advising, mentoring and providing them with necessary hand holding with regards to funding and compliance issues.
These include intrinsic issues like Entity Structuring, Funding, Tax and Regulatory compliance and allied issues. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a commerce bachelor from St. Xavier’s College having post qualification exposure with Ernst and Young and KPMG at Bangalore. He has been associated with moneycontrol.com, Yourstory.com, letsventure.com
Alok has been an active part of NASSCOM 10000 Startups program in mentoring and counselling a upcoming entrepreneurs.
2. Ashrujit Basu : Ashrujit Basu is an Intellectual Property and Brand Consultant and also a qualified Indian Lawyer. He founded IPMALL.CO which is a gloabal online marketplace for Brand/Creative content Licensing and technology transfer. He provides strategisc IP Solutions for Brand Creation and incresing brand value.
Who Should Attend :
1. Entrepreneurs & Startups
2. IP Law Firms & lawyers
3. Creative Artists & Performers
4. Digital Storytellers such as Animators, Photographers, Video makers, Advertising Professionals etc.