English for Engineers
A learning resource for technical professionals
In an age of global communication, be an effective part of the conversation
What impression do you make when speaking and writing to an English language audience? English for Engineering is an excellent way for engineers, students, faculty, working technical professionals, and corporate research and development teams to prepare for success.
The English for Engineering course teaches the communication skills and specialized English language knowledge that engineering professionals need. It is an interactive course.
Advance your technical communication skills when speaking, reading, writing, and listening to English
English is recognized as the international language of science and engineering. As technology advances globally, engineers must be able to communicate across national and cultural boundaries. English is the vehicle for professionals advancing technology today.
Improving the ability to speak, read, and write in English can affect research, collaboration, instruction, and ultimately one’s success.
Develop English skills in four areas:
▪ Speaking in technical English
▪ Listening and comprehension
▪ Reading and understanding technical publications and communications
▪ Technical writing
Benefits of English for Engineering:
▪Communicate effectively and share ideas with your colleagues
▪ Strengthen and enhance written English communication skills, which can help authors and researchers effectively share their research results
▪ Enable greater collaboration with national and global research teams
▪ Learn to communicate effectively, lead classroom conversations, lectures, and assess assignments and projects
▪ Build confidence and the necessary communication skills for job performance and career advancement
▪ Develop more effective verbal communication skills and enhanced presentation capabilities
About the speaker:
Mr Deependra Dasgupta shall conduct this workshop for engineers to help them learn the nuiances of English language. Programme is free. All engineers, engineering students can attend. Limited seats.
Register your name & phone no. at firstname.lastname@example.org or You may also send this through WhatAspp on 9601762668. Please do not forget to mention the subject.