Only Indian residents have to register
Last Date: 15-10-2016
Only International residents have to register
Last Date: 15-10-2016
Start Date: 16-10-2016
Start Date: 16-10-2016
SiliconAndhra has once again taken the initiative to present the renowned Kuchipudi Classical Dance form of Andhra Pradesh to the International Audience.
SiliconAndhra intends to recreate this magical moment by organizing the 5th International Kuchipudi Dance Convention on December 23rd, 24th and 25th 2016. SiliconAndhra invites accomplished and enthusiastic dancers of this great art form to come forward and spread awareness of this graceful dance all over the world.
In the years 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 Kuchipudi Dancers from all over the world congregated at the SiliconAndhra International Kuchipudi Dance Conventions and presented a scintillating and mesmerizing dance performance. It appeared as though the celestial dances from the heavens had descended down to earth to make the event memorable and unforgettable. The event was watched by thousands of people present in the stadium and was also telecast live for the benefit of many more who could not be present at the stadium.
The Convention, which is to be held in Vijayawada, will include interactive sessions where technical aspects of the dance form will be discussed, dance performances by the dancers of various participating countries will showcase their talent and finally, the highlight of the conference will be a grand group recital in which thousands of dancers from all over the world will dance to a few selected pieces. A video has been prepared which contains all the dance pieces which will be performed on the final Day is now available online. The dancers, with the help of their respective teachers will have to learn the dance pieces, practice and perform as per the instructions given in the video.
More than 10,000 dancers from different parts of Andhra Pradesh,Telangana and other states within India, the US, Canada, UK, Russia, Dubai, Mauritius, Malaysia and Singapore and a few other countries will be participating in this mega event.
All those delegates desirous of participating in this Convention are requested to Register their names.
Mahabrinda Natyam Practice Audio/Video is available on http://kuchipudi.siliconandhra.org
Guidelines for the Delegate :
Dear Registered Kuchipudi Convention Delegate,
Thank you for Registering to attend 5th SiliconAndhra International Kuchipudi Dance Convention.. SiliconAndhra cordially welcomes you to the world's largest classical dance congregation. The goal of this convention is to promote and propagate the centuries old Kuchipudi art form among next generation youth to imbibe and create more patronization among general public. Our aim is to create more visibility for Kuchipudi art and artistes on the world stage. Sincerely request your full support and cooperation to achieve this goal and aim. Sincerely request each one of you to take note of the following few points/guidelines for the grand success of the Kuchipudi Convention.
1. This convention is to bring together the whole world of Kuchipudi fraternity together. It is NOT a performance centric event Coming together is the most important thing for the future of kuchipudi.
2. Attending the convention itself is a great learning opportunity by interacting with other Gurus and Artistes. Please use it wisely.
3. All the Parents/Relatives are requested to Register themselves to attend the Convention along with the participants.
4. Learn directly from world class Gurus, Researchers and Critics the nuances of Kuchipudi by attending the whole three days program.
5. You are requested to be in your seats by 8:45 AM on Friday Dec 23, 2016 and then be there on time for all the sessions.
6. You are required and requested to be present on all three days and take an active part in the Convention proceedings.
7. All the delegates are required and requested to wear TRADITIONAL dress on all the 3days (Women-Sarees, Girls-Langa/Pavada/ Voni, Men-Panche/Lalchi, Boys-Kurta/Pajama).
8. The food (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) timing would be maintained exactly and delegates are requested to present food coupon to enter the dining area.
9. Please note that ONLY registered delegates would receive WRISTBANDS. People without WRISTBANDS are NOT allowed inside the stadium due to security reasons.
10. Everyone should have the WRISTBAND to enter into any convention area on all 3 days including accompanying parents, relatives or friends.
11. Please note the WRISTBANDS once worn, cannot be removed and need to be kept for all three days. WRISTBANDS are water proof/tear proof and can be worn while taking bath/shower. If anyone tries to remove it becomes VOID.
12. The access to different areas of the convention is based on the color of the WRISTBANDS.
13. All the delegates should wear and keep their WRISTBANDS all the time and requested to be seated in their assigned seating areas only.
14. Please note that there will be NO SPOT/ONSITE REGISTRATIONS.
15. Please bring sweater/warm clothing in case if it gets cold in the nights.
16. All the delegates are requested to keep the stadium premises clean in the spirit of SWACHHA BHARAT. Every delegate MUST USE garbage/trash cans/bins to dispose any garbage/trash.
Anyone throws garbage outside will be asked to leave the stadium by security guards and police.
Maha Brinda Natyam
LET'S ALL COME TOGETHER TO PAY TRIBUTE TO THE LEGENDS OF KUCHIPUDI, THROUGH THIS DANCE.
BY REGISTERING THE EVENT, THE PARTICIPANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS