OyePlay is pleased to invite Carrom players to participate in Save the Queen- 5th Open carrom Tournament.Event will be held in KGS Club, Cubbon Park, Bangalore.To manage event well and to save time for everyone, exact time of each match will be provided.Check out some of the sports events organized by OyePlay here https://goo.gl/M6MXA3
1. This tournament is open for everyone.
2. Players will have to report to the referee 5 minutes before the scheduled time. In case player does not report for his match to the referee on the stipulated time, walk over will be awarded against the player.
3. Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organisers.
4. Trial board will not be allowed.
5. The Tournament Referee may at his discretion,postpone a match on account of bad weather/court condition etc.In Case of postponement ,the score and previous occupancy of court shall hold good.
6. In case if there are not sufficient entries for a particular category then it will be merged to nearest category or cancelled. For example Women's Singles will be merged to Men's Singles.
1. In individual categories all the matches will be of knock out format.
2. Combo offer is valid only for 2 players. Same players should play doubles and singles matches.
3. Team event will be a league come knock out format. It consist of 2 Singles, 1 doubles team. Minimum 2 and maximum 4 members required to form a team. Team can nominate 2- Singles and 1 - Doubles for individual category also in same registration fee.
1. Each match will be played best of 8 boards. Result of each match will be decided on the basis of a maximum of 25 points or 30 minutes whichever is earlier from first round till final. In case of equal points at the end of 30 minutes one more board will be played for the decider. By toss it will be decided who has to break the decider board.
2. In case game could not be completed within 30 minutes, the game will be decided on the basis of queen/cm pocketed by players/available on the carrom board.
3. Time limit for making a stroke by a player and for placing the due (s) / penalty (ies) will be 10 seconds only.
4. On question of fact, interpretation of laws of carrom, or Regulation, the decision of the referee will be final and binding.
1. Strictly all the registration will be done online and no on the spot registrations.
2. 31 july is the last date of the registration.
Awards and Prizes:
1. T-Shirts for Winner , Runners up & Semi-finalist.
2. Trophy will be given to the winner and runners-up teams.
3. Gold and Silver medals for all the team members of winners and runner up teams in the team event.
4. Medals for the semi-finalists of all the categories.
1. Fruits and Lunch will be provided by the organizers to all the participants.