3D Printing is one of the NEXT BIG THING in industry from designing to prototyping phase. In recent times, 3D-printing has come center stage, with articles on its development & importance and its paradigm-shifting effects. Essentially, this decade-old technology has now developed to an extent where it is no longer just used in high-tech labs for building prototype models but can now be used anywhere to create finished products. Essentially it allows anyone with a 3D-printer machine to create objects that are built from a computer blueprint design.
Nuts and Boltz introduces detailed training on 3D Printing, its working principle and CAD designing.
• Introduction to 3D Printing
• Explore the potential of 3D Printing – How it can transform your imagination into reality
• How a 3D Printer works
• Introduction to different printing materials
• How to Install Software in your system (Participant must carry a Laptop, our team will assist in installing necessary software)
• How to make a 3D design in a CAD software ( Autodesk Fusion 360 ).
• How to convert 3D designs into .STL files.
• How to open STL file and how to create the G-Code
• How a 3D Printer prints a CAD design using G-Codes.
• How designs gets ready for the printer (Makerware, Replicator G)
• Design a 3D model in CAD
• Processing of CAD model and making it 3D print ready.
• Generation of machine codes and printing.
*Note: Every participant can take his/her own design with him.
• Replicator G Software
• Cura Software
• Pronterface Software
• 3D Printing and CAD design manual.
Who can attend the Workshop?
Students, Designers, makers, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists and Anyone with an interest in electronics and wants to learn should come along!
Workshop requirements from participants:
The CAD software training will be on Autodesk Fusion 360. It is mandatory for participants to bring their laptop and have the software pre-installed.
Follow the below link to download the software.
Please book your seat earlier as we are limited to 20 seats only.
So what are you making? For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +91-9599587017 / 18